MicroGen Stainless Hand Cylinders are perfect for both regular contact mode and foot baths.
MicroGen Stainless Hand Cylinders are made of top-grade surgical stainless, the choice of professionals. They can protect your health and wellbeing without the risk of metal pollution from inferior, low-quality stainless.
● These Cylinders have plug attachments at the end so the TENS cable can be plugged straight in there.
● Connect hand cylinders to your MicroGen using the TENS cable. Make sure the plugs are fully inserted.
● Material: Polished surgical grade 316 stainless. This grade is also used for food and body piercings because it is safe.
● Diameter: 25 mm (1 inch) outside diameter for comfortable use.
● Wall thickness: 1.25 mm. Tough. Made to last.
● Length: 150mm (6 inches）
Suggested Footbath Time:
15 to 20 minutes for each session, at most three sessions per day. We recommend having one session around 9 p.m. or an hour before sleep.
1. Keep water temperature under 48 ℃ (purified water) to avoid burns. We recommend 38~42 ℃.
2. Do NOT do a footbath if you are pregnant or have open wounds, bleeding disorders, neuropathy, skin infections, blisters, swelling, unmanaged hypertension, hypotension, or hypoglycemia.
3. Do NOT do a footbath for children and babies.
4. Do NOT do a footbath right after meals.
5. Do NOT do a footbath while hungry.
6. Do NOT use tap water as it may damage the hand cylinder.