As the first month of 2022 comes to a close, we are ready to celebrate the Chinese New Year, the most significant and joyous festival in China. The Chinese New Year not only marks the new lunar year but also symbolizes people’s expectations of health, happiness, and abundance, something we would like all of you to share too.
In light of the Year of the Tiger, we are having a Chinese New Year Sale. Gifts will be included inside every order made from 6:00 p.m. January 28th to 6:00 p.m. February 12th (UTC+8):
● Orders below $500 (including $500): Hawaiian Healing Key Chain
● Orders between $500 to $1000 (including $1000): Hawaiian Healing Key Chain + Hawaiian Healing Silicone Wristband
● Orders over $1000: Hawaiian Healing Key Chain + Hawaiian Healing Silicone Wristband + Hawaiian Healing Drink Coaster
The Hawaiian Healing trinkets have the four magical sentences of the Ho’oponopono mantra printed on them. The four-sentence mantra has extraordinary healing power if you use them often, whose details are explained in this blog.
What’s more, we are offering a 3% off on all orders! Enter coupon code “wishes” on the checkout page to enjoy the discount. (The New Year coupon cannot be used together with other coupons and expires when the New Year Sale ends.)
In this coming year of the tiger, we hope you stay strong and lively like a tiger. Happy Chinese New Year!
We convert the Chinese New Year Sale period to your local time zone:
● New York, USA (UTC-5): 5:00 AM Jan 28th to 5:00 AM Feb 12th
● Vancouver, Canada (UTC-8): 2:00 AM Jan 28th to 2:00 AM Feb 12th
● Sydney, Australia (UTC+11): 9:00 PM Jan 28th to 9:00 PM Feb 12th
● London, United Kingdom (UTC+0): 10:00 AM Jan 28th to 10:00 AM Feb 12th
● Berlin, Germany (UTC+1): 11:00 AM Jan 28th to 11:00 AM Feb 12th
Also, join our Facebook group to keep updated with more sales announcements.
Note: Due to the national holiday, orders made during the New Year holiday are going to experience some delay. All delivery will be resumed as soon as possible after the holiday. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.