We are honored to have Nick Dewey as our host for this training course. He can help and advise through the basic to intermediate stages of using the HeaWea and improve people’s well-being. If you are interested or new to HeaWea MicroGen, you will quickly get familiar with the device. If you have used MicroGen for some time, you may still learn something new.
This online training course will put more focus on eye diseases and recommend related programs with TENS pad placement. If you or your loved ones need help with eye problems, do not miss this training course. There will also be a Q&A and sharing session when you can ask questions or hear others’ stories. After the webinar, we will prepare a special surprise for you!
🤩 Welcome to join us and register here.
Nick Dewey’s specialist skills are more focused on the things for which he has to treat himself, namely candida, yeast, mold, fungus, and co-infections. During the webinar, he will provide a full breakdown of the HeaWea MicroGen hardware and software and demonstrate the details of how to run the programs on the software. Hopefully, you will begin your own HeaWea MicroGen session at ease after attending this course.
In this webinar, Nick Dewey will talk about the following parts:
● His experience of the HeaWea MicroGen
● Scientific Principles of MicroGen
● Hardware Specifications and Operation
● Program recommendations for eye diseases
● TENS pad placement for those programs
We convert the time to your local time zone:
1. New York, USA (UTC-4): 10:30 AM June 22
2. Vancouver, Canada (UTC-7): 07:30 AM June 22
3. Sydney, Australia (UTC+10): 00:30 AM June 23
4. London, United Kingdom (UTC+1): 03:30 PM June 22
5. Berlin, Germany (UTC+2): 04: 30 PM June 22
🎁 We sincerely invite you to take part in this webinar. After the webinar, we will edit the most exciting parts and make a small vivid video for all of you.
If you have any questions on this subject, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.